2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Αdditional Space We need 3mb more


Hello my friends, We are students from Greece and we have problem with our app. We need additional space about 3mb cause our app includes all of information and photographs
We hope to figure out our problem as soon as possible.
We would like to thank you in advance for providing information to us.(If it is possible Always) 
...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯∖
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........∖.................'...../
..........''...∖.......... _.·´
............∖..............(
BROFIST ...........

--
Please read Enis' suggestion for When AIA is greater than 5Mb....    http://twodogapps.com/?page_id=686  It has suggestions.

--
You can use AppToMarket utility to repack your apk.
My AI2 apk has size near 28mb, but after AI2 I get apk near 7mb. I do not put in project original big files!
In my project I use various big jpg files for any screensize(4:3, 16:9), mp3 files as soundtracks and speechs (you can see this game at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_test.ukrchess This project now only in Ukrainian, but this game simple to understand and you can test it). 
How I get this result?
In AI2 I use fake files with small size. As example, mp3 file with 32kb size instead of original 5mb-sized file.
After unpack project I copy all aoriginal files instead of faked files with original filenames...
Pack it and profit!

P.S.: AppToMarket can correct Android manifest of your apk to fullscreen mode!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기