2014년 12월 16일 화요일

Error 1101 with WEB component in android 4.1.2


I'm developing an app connecting my android device (android 4.1.2)  to a webcam in my domestic network, and I'm using the WEB component.Up today everything was really good, I saw the webacam jpg on the display, but suddenly from today, without project changes, the device is unable to connect with the webcam and I receive constantly Error 1101.

I'm using AI2 Companion with my Wifi network, and nothing changed from today and the days when the connection with the webcam was perfect.

I'v tried to use AI2 Companion with exactly the same project on a device with android 4.2 and....everything is perfect!

I've tried the project on a hard reset android 4.1.2 device, but, again I receive Error 1101, and android 4.2 device still works good.

Same problems if I generate an apk: the same apk doesn't work on 4.1.2 devices and works good on 4.2 device.
The same apk works great on an android 2.2.1 device too!!!

The problem seems to be related to the android 4.1.2 device...

Did it change anything in MIT AI code?

Help please, it's really frustrating.

Thanks a lot in advance

PS: The code is very very simple and I attach it for being complete.



댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Friends,

    Even I was facing the same issue with app inventor. I tried deleting the Web Client and re-adding. It works for me.

    This is a bug in app inventor and nothing wrong with the web response getting.


    If you need any help feel free to contact me .

    +94702758031 - Viber or Whatsapp for urgent help!

    Warm Regards
    Gihan


    답글삭제
  2. Hi I am also getting error 1101. But when i connect from browser, this error does not show up. It shows when i connect via web component of app inventor 2. On the server side i had kept it very simple. It works in browser. My TCP server is on ESP8266 (NODEMCU).
    Can you help it out for me.
    P.Gopal, Mumbai.

    답글삭제