2014년 12월 16일 화요일

Notifer after choose event

Hello, I am new to app inventor. I am trying to use the notifier function to ask whether people a question. This notifer pops up with a Ok and a cancel. How do i gather that the user pressed the OK button. I have been surfing the web for ages and can't find a simple answer. Can anyone help but in a way that isnt confusing or just sending the link to app inventor tutorials. I am using app inventor 2. :) 



use the Notifier.ShowChooseDialog block, then in the Notifier.AfterChoosing event check, if Ok has been pressed




Yeah, I appreciate the help but I have the dialog box alleady and now i dont actually know what to put in the after choosing block. Are you able to send a screenshot or something?



if get choice = "Reserve"
then ...



Thank you ever so much dude apreciate it from Teale and Kyle


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기