2014년 12월 16일 화요일

Give rights to geocode data to everyone (Fusiontable)


i am building an app which should update/geocode my location column in fusiontable, every time any user makes a new entry.
I thought i could do a workaround by opening the map with the mapviewer (hidden), every time.

However, this only works when I, as the owner of the table, are doing this.

Is there any way to make this possible for anyone?

--
use a service account and follow the description of Ketaki here Fusion tables query shows an error always

--
thanks for your incredibly fast answer. 
I created a service account and followed the instructions. However, it didn't really change anything as it only applies for doing sql queries with fusiontablecontrol but not for opening the map with the webviewer. Any other ideas?

--
Perhaps all you need to do is to allow all users editing privlidges?     see the Google API


All that might be necessary is to use one of the two ways others can share a table.... one way is to form a Google group and then let all members of that group have full privileges.  You make this change by bringing up your Fusion table on your computer (not the Android) and setting the proper permissions.

Once you implement any of the methods, ANYONE that has the permissions can view the table/map ... as long as they have the url that google will provide them with the ability to view the map.

--
I thought i could do a workaround by opening the map with the mapviewer (hidden), every time.
???
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
what i meant was ''I thought i could do a workaround by opening the map with the webviewer (hidden), every time.'' 
I thought it would work because fusiontable geocodes all data every time the map is opened. However, apparently this only works when I am logged in (as the owner ofthe table).

I attached the screen I get when I am not logged in as the owner.

Hope this makes it more clear 


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기