2015년 1월 3일 토요일

[App Inventor Open Source Development] Can I use App Inventor to create a inhouse search engine.

I wanted to find out if I would be able to use App inventor to create a Android based search engine for my fathers business.
I want to  create a search programme so that his business no longer has to do price changes on the units but can rather use bar codes and have the updates prices on tablets.
Would I find what im looking for using App Inventor as i want to follow the same "design" used by access to search for the data. Or is there another programme i can use that has been made.



And the tablets will all have Android KitKat as their Operating Systems.



Please use the programming forum for questions like this one. This forum is for developers extending the app inventor sources.



Ok thank you.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기