2015년 1월 3일 토요일

Stopwatch!!

please I want your help. I have  an application, the application is a timer. Stopwatch This works, but the last seconds was blocked by a normal timer. I think this is wrong?but I do not know what's wrong  I would help you watch please.The gave all large values ​​(10,100,1000) pieces of the application are Habits:




see here how to get a readable screenshot https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/jhv5qdoKEhU/RlxpiBntozkJ



This is not my point !!!



my point is why not my timer " I have  an application, the application is a timer. Stopwatch This works, but the last seconds was blocked by a normal timer. I think this is wrong?but I do not know what's wrong  I would help you watch please.The gave all large values ​​(10,100,1000) pieces of the application are Habits" can i help me!!!



The problem sir is that no one can read the text on shown on the photo of your PC screen.   Please make a screen capture of your blocks so the people here can read your blocks and make suggestions about yourpoint.  Thanks.  Without the screen capture (either a png of jpg image); no one can help.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기