2016년 12월 29일 목요일

Compatibility issue with my published app?


It's been a long time since I visited this community. I had published my first app on Google Play 4 months ago, thanks to all help I received here back then. It is with a possible compatibility issue in that app,I am back here.

Recently I got an email from one of the users of the app, Mapboard lite, that he is unable to run it on his device (which he has reported as Yurekha yu, Android 5.1) . 
His complaint is : the app initializes, goes to the second screen; but after that when he presses the button that is supposed to open a zoomed map with drawing tools icons, nothing happens; and that if he presses the button twice the button 'vanishes'.  Can it be a compatibility issue? If it is, how can I resolve it?  (I have never experienced that issue in my devices. But I don't own a Android 5.1 ) 

If it is alright, would you please try it on your devices and let me know if there indeed is an issue? Here is the Google Play link : Mapboard lite

--
I have Android 5.1.1 and I do not seem to have a problem, but I do know that there have been problems with 5.1 in the past. Maybe you could build your appagain with the newest version of AI2 and ask that person to try it for you before submitting a new version to the Play Store?

-- 
Thanks. It is nice to hear that the app performs alright in your Android 5.1.1. 


For building it again, ought I build it from scratch? Or do you think packaging a new .apk file with the same .aia  would be enough? 

-- 
Yes, the old .aia will automatically be converted if needed if you load it and then build an apk from it.
Just worth a try.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기