2016년 12월 29일 목요일

Notifier wont continue with the procedures?


Pardon my blocks being separated into multiple procedures, I thought that would be a fix for this problem but it wasn't and it works the same way as before now so I am going to leave it instead of going back.

Currently my error message will show if the (GlobalBase) is Negative. However, it will not show it for any other procedures- With one exception; If the value of (globalbase) is also negative, it will bring up multiple (notifier1). All stacked on top of one another. 

I was trying to get it to show if any value of the texts are negative. 

Also, can anyone tell me what I need to do to set a button to switch to another screen?

--
You could test if any of those values are < 0 with one if block that uses nested or blocks, then if so display the notifier with a general message like 'all values must be greater than or equal to 0'. 
Or if you want to display a message that indicates exactly which value was less than 0 you can start by using an empty text value, then use the if-else if blocks to test each one -- setting the text value to the message indicating which value was < 0 then display the notifier only if the message text is not empty after the end of the if-else block.

Use the <button>.Click block with open another screen

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기