2016년 12월 29일 목요일

Projects swapped


Hello, I was working on a project and had saved with another name as back-up. Now, when I opened it, I am in shock that the entire project has been replaced by an unrelated one. This is sad, as my 3 months work is lost. Plz help..

--
I never heard of something like this

usually the recommendation is to backup your work and save aia files on your computer, see also http://twodogapps.com/?page_id=686#BackupWork
it seems to be, you are learning it the hard way why you should backup frequently...

-- 
Thanks for the quick reply Taifun. Yeah, learning it the hard way...
But, let me elaborate what happened-
1. I have projects named A, B, C...
2. I saved duplicated of A named Copy1
3. I made some modifications in A (Which ofcourse cannot be Undone)
4. I deleted A in haste (My mistake)
5. Then, I opened Copy1, though the date of creation of Copy1 is today, Copy1 is replaced by B. 

Then I logged in and out multiple times and rechecked even using mobile phone, nothing changed.

Anything possible now?

-- 
well, most probably you never saved a copy of A, but a copy of B instead
it seems to be, you will have to restart from scratch concerning project A
next time follow the recommendation to download aia files as backup frequently

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기