2016년 12월 29일 목요일

Re: Duration format hh:mm:ss


I don't remember exactly how to do that but I think it is easy to do using timepicker component. A few time ago I found a very good example on the gallery, search for timepicker there and you will probably find it.

When I arrive home I can give you a hand if you don't succeed.

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
here is a solution, it's a little bit complicated, probably someone comes up with a simpler solution...


--
I do not know whether it is simpler. In any case, it is different. 
From my count-down-to-2016 in the gallery, http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#6702056039776256
Here is the relevant procedure:

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기