2014년 12월 2일 화요일

any canvas usage

Let me say that I have 28 canvas arranged in a table arrangement, and then I want to change all canvas width and height with a for-each-number loop. Is it possible? Or do I have to do each canvas?

In initial, canvas stays fine before setting to high resolution background image. I already tried with screen1.width and tablearrangement.width, but after changing canvases background, images are alot bigger.



Let me say that I have 28 canvas arranged in a table arrangement, and then I want to change all canvas width and height with a for-each-number loop. Is it possible? Or do I have to do each canvas?
yes, you can do this with the advanced blocks, see an example with buttons here

but the question is, why do you need 28 canvas? For me this sounds to be working close to the limit of App Inventor... are you able to build your app?



Your example shows what I need to know.
Actually I am not anywhere near to build the app.
So I will try to use with image component or I will use only one canvas with many sprites if a lot of canvas is not okay.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기