2014년 12월 2일 화요일

Save information and then access it from a drop down list

I'm trying to make my first app and have become a little stuck. I am creating a whisky notes app. Within the app you click rate whisky and go to a page that contains a bunch of labels and under each a text block to take notes in. At the bottom is a save button that doesn't work at the moment (not set up). I would like to make notes, save and then be able to access this information through a drop down list on the main page to review my previous notes. Is it possible to do so? My knowledge is very limited at present.



You can probably do most of what you want to do.   However, first, you need to learn how to program with AI2 blocks.

The best way is not to start a complicated project as your first app.

I recommend you do the tutorials and read the free eBook shown here first.
Tutorials:


AI2 free online eBook   http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.html   ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page.

When you are ready to code; try some blocks and see what happens.   If you get stuck, return to the forum and ask a specific question.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기