2014년 12월 2일 화요일

Not understanding some components

For the most part I have this app inventor understood. Just not seeing the components needed to set my app up. Trying to make this simple as can be nothing else. This is what I am trying to do. Lets say I am going to church. Church last for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Normally I would set the phone to silent mode then turn the ringer back on after. What if I forgot to turn it back on afterwards. So I want to make an app that sets it self up like a reminder to turn on the ringer or increase the volume half way automatically. Is there a way to do this on here? Hopefully I made sense, if you have questions please ask.



Understand Joe.   Unfortunately you can not use an App Inventor to use as a reminder to do or set a certain event or phone setting at a certain time unless the app is already running.  App Inventor apps can not run in the background (what your app would need to do).  There are 'tricks' to keep the app running continually, but that is not going to work in your situation (you would run the battery down very rapidly).





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기