2014년 12월 2일 화요일

Replacing New Line character by Empty String


This may be a stupid question and I was trying to look at the tutorials and documentation but could not find this specific one.
I am reading text from files and they contain new-line characters. In my app I want to replace them with empty string or with some other character.
I tried using 'replace all text" block with the segment "\n" but it does not replace at all. I always see the new line character on the output string.
Don't know if this is a bug or I am not able to use it correctly.

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
I made more investigation and found out the fact.
Attached is the screenshot of the blocks.
If the file has just CR at the end of lines it does not work (obviously), and it works for LF and CRLF at the end of the lines.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기