2014년 12월 2일 화요일

Como duplico Sreens(ventanas) {As doubled sreens (windows)}


Hello good take some days working with app inventor and I think a great tool and I'm developing an app but I ran into a problem would duplicate a screen or window with their respective components and properties blocks because the app where I am working I give a lot of detail to each window and screen are all very similar and only deferencian in some objects and properties so I'd like to duplicate, to explain better I detail:

in Screen1 have 3 buttons each with their properties and blocks I want a screen2 the same buttons, properties and blocks is possible to do this?


thank you for your answers in advance.


--
Yes.  Be aware some of the expert recommend using a single screen but here are some references:


Duplicate Screens  The answer is you can duplicate the screen.   Try this method proposed by Scott:  you can copy a screen using one of these methods search results for copy screen
Then delete the blocks in the copied screen that you don't need.



or here is how to use a single screen to do what you want:  
⦁ Building apps with many screens

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기