2014년 12월 2일 화요일

FontSize and Tablets

I searched in the forum found this topic here and there but without any solution. 

I used App2Market and after that fontsizees are very small (on7" tablet). (shrunk)

Any practical solution ??



Universal Screen Size Using App Inventor by Saj

Taifun



Unfortunately, Saj's solution doesn't address font sizes.  This is something you'll have to figure out on the fly.  Probably based upon the width of the screen, which will tell you approximately if the device is a phone, 7" or 10" tablet.  Then, adjust the font size appropriately based upon those return values.



Taifun/Enis - Thank you for reply.

Does Clocktimer also get scaled during coversion in tablet form.. I noticed my timers are slower like my font shrunk?

Do I need to scale timeintervals with screen dimesion as well??



Nope... none of that affects Timer intervals.  How many timers do you have going at any given time, and what are their intervals?


I have 3 of them , with time interval of 50,200 and 4000.



Are they all going at once?  the 50 triggers 20 times a second... the 200 triggers 5 times a second, and the 4000 ticks every 4 seconds. Read the section on Timers & CPU in my tips below entitled "Why is My App Slow?" which discusses timers.



I use 30+ timers, each timer for some type of animation(change filename of imagesprite, width, height).
But I do not run more then 2 timers at once.
Sometimes I use timer for one tick, this timer disable itself in timer body. This need me for interupt on some events.
I have only one persastant timer which runs each 0.5 sec.Animation timer runs each 30 msec for each animation frame. Animation timer runs when it is needed.
Time to work of this timer are limited (up to 1 second).
Can this huge number of disabled timers freeze my app too, because system use it in one's own way?

I get some expirience: if you use lot of graphical elements on canvas and all of them are set as Enabled and Visible but has blank image(as result they are invisible on canvas), then application work slowly, instead of you disable all of them. I think application process imagesprite's collisions and other events of canvas...
In my case this add a lot of performance. I use 64+ visible and invisible images on canvas.



As long as the timers aren't all active, they're fine.  They only start eating CPU time when they're counting!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기