2014년 12월 6일 토요일

Checkbox for a to do list app


I am a little bit confused on whether I could use the checkbox to create a to do list app. I am sorry I am a beginner. If anyone could give me some general ideas on how I would create a to do app using AppInventor, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much!! 

--
Sounds like homework to me... and it sounds like you're a bit behind as well ;)!


First, do the tutorials...The tutorials are located here:http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials

--
A checkbox is merely a switch.  It is either checked or not checked. It can be used to show whether an activity in a to do list is accomplished or not.or it can turn on or off a process or a Boolean switch.  It is a pretty neat component, but not the basis for a 'to do list.'; merely a pretty embellishment in an app.

There might be numerous ways to develop a 'to do list' app.    You will probably need labels, Lists, a place to store information (TinyDB) etc.  Your main tool will be a List.   I would do this with a List, some check boxes perhaps and a bunch of labels.  Others would have other ideas.

For inspiration, try reading the AI2 free online eBook http://www.appinventor.org/book2 ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page.  In your case particularly Chapters 16, 18 ,19 and 22.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기