2014년 12월 6일 토요일

Displaying local deals

After taking a look at the Stock Quote tutorial, I was wondering where if most website have public information for developers like Yahoo had for Stock Quotes? I'm guessing most use meta data.  I want to try to see if I can build an simple app that if  I typed Target or the web address(target.com), if I could display their deals or even advertisements? Is this possible?



in case they offer an API, yes, see here https://developer.target.com/

Access to the developer portal is restricted to Target employees and trusted third parties that currently have a working relationship with Target Corporation. Registration requests that do not meet these guidelines will be rejected.  

which means, you will have to be a trusted third party...



Ah ok. I understand. Thanks!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기