2014년 12월 6일 토요일

Texting and AI2?

I'm doing projects with my 9th grade class and thinking how great it would be if we could do some sort of texting -- as in send a text to a phone as a reminder, etc.

I do notice that we can use Google Voice, but my understanding is that service is going to be discontinued shortly by Google. We are using Samsung Tabs. Since they're not phones, perhaps this is not even possible with the hardware, but I'd love to hear what others think.



I do notice that we can use Google Voice, but my understanding is that service is going to be discontinued shortly by Google.
do you have a link for that announcement?

you could use the texting component, but this is only possible with handheld devices

alternatively sending emails is simple using the Activity Starter or the Sharing component or try Twitter

some snippets:



I believe too that the device must have a phone number to text, so unless the devices are phablets, it's unlikely texting will work.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기