2014년 11월 29일 토요일

All my blocks broken! A full day of work wasted!!!

I was doing a very critical work today the whole day and all of a sudden I got only my screen with all broken blocks (pl see attached).!!!
Now I am so scared to do any work..!!!
May be this problem is in the new build of AI2.

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 8.50.25 PM.png 표시 중



Wow!
I don't know why it happened all of the sudden.. I am glad that all these blocks can be expanded!!



Interesting.  "Critical work" ... you mean you did NOT save an aia file regularly?     or do a Project > Save project as.... ???? Incredible.

AI2 computing is "in the Cloud'.... AI2 programming assumes no memory issues on your PC, no network glitches, and not accidentally deleting blocks.  There were over 100,000 AI2 users last month; only several unexplained 'glitches' were reported, however, disaster can happen, so developers should play safe.  Save frequently, save an aia source file to your desk top often and have peace of mind.

Be sure to read the Terms of service:  http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/about/termsofservice.html



To augment what Steve said above, please read the tips below:



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기