2014년 11월 29일 토요일

Can MIT App Inventor get readings from a gyroscope sensor via Bluetooth ?


I am new in Android App programing? I am looking for a simple app or tutorial that I can get readings from gyroscope sensor via Bluetooth; so the gyros sensor will connect to a bluetooth module and send data to an Android device via Bluetooth  communication . Any suggestions? 

--
The Sensors possible with App Inventor 2 are in the Sensor controls. There is no gyroscope sensor tool in AI2.     Can what you want to do be done outside of AI2?  Check back here; someone might have a third party solution.


--
To make it clear , I mean this is external gyros not built in gyros from the android device. So I think I need Bluetooth APIs; so do App Inventor 2 support for the Bluetooth network stack, which allows a device to wirelessly exchange data with other Bluetooth devices?


--
What AI2 can do with Bluetooth is discussed here: http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/connectivity.html   That may help you, so it is possible you can talk to those gyros if they are Bluetooth and you have that device's API instructions.


Your specific question Khang, I do not know... hopefully someone else will comment.

What forum members have discussed about Bluetooth with Ai2 is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/bluetooth  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기