2014년 11월 29일 토요일

Help with Fusion Table

I'm having trouble with my fusion table.  I keep getting this message!

Screenshot 2014-11-23 15.54.42.png 표시 중



Frequent Made Errors with Fusion Tables Fusiontables and how to fix them




Thank you!!



Do It Result:  INSERT INTO 1rQi22xlvufm_RtK6yRGrqvCBbkud_nIoPOOmVc8X(Date, Name, Stim, True/False) VALUES ('Nov 23, 2014 5:09:08 PM','','Image2','')



True/False is not a good column name, you can use that, but you have to quotify it then...
see also Frequent made error no 4.

INSERT INTO 1rQi22xlvufm_RtK6yRGrqvCBbkud_nIoPOOmVc8X(Date, Name, Stim, 'True/False') VALUES ('Nov 23, 2014 5:09:08 PM','','Image2','')


btw. the exact error message could have helped you to find it out...
"Parse error near ..." 



I couldnt figure out how to expand the error message box...

ok, so not True/False. Got it.  I can rename the column.  Not a problem.  But it seems it's not entering my user name, either... sigh.



you get the error message in the FusiontableControl.GotResult event, see also the Pizza Party tutorial


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기