2014년 11월 29일 토요일

developing School Meal Alert App

I want to develop a simple school meal alert app and I have several questions....PLEASE HELP ME!

I set 3 timepickers for dinner, lunch and breakfast. 

When users set time for each meal, I want to load meal information from school webpage and send alert messages to their phones in specific time they choose.

Also, I put checkbox for on/off entire school meal alert message.

I am a starter and don't know how to make this idea into blocks....
Please let me know how to make it....:)!! 



there are the following limitations you have to think about:
1. App Inventor apps can't send push notifications
2. App Inventor apps can't run in the background

start the following issues

to star an issue means, to click onto the star in the upper left corner of the issue to vote for it and to get an email in case there are news


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기