2014년 11월 29일 토요일

how to create a back button to show previous arrangement?

I have created an app with 40 different arrangement divided over 2 screens. Only one arrangement are visible at any time. The app will navigate you through these arrangement from what buttons you press. I have created an arrangement with a "back" button that's always visible, but I'm not sure how to "code" this. 

I want the back button to take you to the previous visible arrangement. Is this possible without 1 mile long code?

I hope you understand me and I appreciate all feedback



these 40 arrangements, do they look totally different or do they look the same or similar?
if they look the same or similar, you could have used only one arrangement and set their content programmatically using lists, which reduces redundancy

store the component of the previously visible arrangement in a global variable. then for the back button write a procedure which sets all arrangements to visible = false and only the arrangement stored in that variable to visible = true

it also helps to use the advanced blocks for the procedure, see an example with buttons here

A Multiple Choice Quiz: How to work with the advanced features




Thank you Taifun. I will try the last example. all my arrangement contains only text, buttons and images (and two arrangements with listpicker)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기