2014년 11월 29일 토요일

fusion table high score board

I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and I was wandering if someone could help, what would be the best way to have a fusion table high score board?



What have you tried Lewis?     Searching for high score in the forum, I get this:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/high$20score      There might not be a fusion table example, however the principles of saving high score is not dependent on whether you use a TinyDB or a Fusion table.


You could  search in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page  with terms like:
Fusion Table
High Score

and probably get some advice that others found useful.

Unfortunately, you have not shown what you tried with a screen capture, so specific advice is not available.

Have you done the Pizza Party tutorial?   It shows basic AI2 manipulation of a fusion table.



I've now got everything working apart from one thing
My webviewer isn't showing anything and I used the published link
Any ideas???



do the Pizza Party tutorial to learn how to work with fusiontables


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기