2014년 11월 29일 토요일

Is it possible to make my app realtime?

So I'm working on an app and I wanted to add an aspect to it that would allow me or other users to type something in the text box and submit it, while allowing others to see what I or another person has submitted on their device. I know how to get the text to stay when opening and closing the device but basically I want to make like a fan page and so I want people to be able to write comments and see others comments and add to them.



first do the tutorials... Things like the Pizza Party will teach you a lot about what you want to do.  You would have to use a server with which all of your apps can communicate.  The tutorials are locatedhere: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.  Also, read the tips below...
For our App Inventor Tips, visit TwoDogApps.com



you will have to use a server database to store your messages
one solution is to use a fusiontable, see the tutorial


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기