2014년 12월 7일 일요일

"Bad Arguments", Need Help


I need help with mi App. It's a IMC Calculator (IBM Calculator) and i don't know where's the problem with it. I'm using "=>" and "<" to work better but there appears 

"Bad arguments to <

The operation < cannot accept the arguments: 21,09375" 

Maybe someone could help me with what should I do.

--
it seems to be you have a decimal separator problem?
in case this does not help,
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
If you would post a screen capture, it would be easier to help.   Also, use the AI2 debugger to see what is happening  with the < block.


What the message tells us is you are trying to compare 2109375 with something that has no value because that other block has not been initialize ...that is, it does not yet have a value assigned to it by your blocks.  This can happen if you do not have a value in a TextBox for instance.

So, what should you do?   Post some blocks  and tell us what that block of code is supposed to do, then someone might be able to tell you how to fix it Gabriel.

--
I enclose the APK here and the aia proyect. It's in spainish

IMC_Calculator.apk


IMC_Calculator.aia

--
did this help?

in case not, It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ... You probably will get more feedback then...
which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...


To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

--


I had to take the picture:



--
see here how to make a screenshot how do i print out the picture of my app?
and please post only the relevant blocks including Do it result
in case you do not know, what Do it means, see tip 4 here
Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

--
also a screenshot of the error message could help us to help you...

--
First thing I see is that the strings you have a huge... try using a join block (text) on those to make them more visually compact as you program.

-- 

I can't send you the error 'cause I don't use the emulator and my phone doesn't have an screnshoot option when I use the al companion.
But the error message says the same thing.
There's the Screenshoot about the blocks.



--
I still think, you have a decimal separator problem, which means, you should try the solution in the following link first
and you did not provide Do It results... so we only can guess...
and no screenshot of the error message... because I think, there is something missing...

"Bad arguments to <
The operation < cannot accept the arguments: 21,09375" 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기