2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Where is the BTconnectdevice thing?

Where is the BTconnectdevice thing? I could not find this.I need it to connect my phone.Just one sentence missed! Please!



I just want to know how exactly connect my phone to another Bluetooth device. I am using my computer to build that app online. But it failed connecting. I really need help , Please~~!



see an example here

A simple Bluetooth Chat with App Inventor 2



You could  search in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page  with terms like  bluetooth  or arduenio  or Lego NXT. This will lead you to forum discussions about connecting to Bluetooth devices, however, you will have to search the data.

The control itself that allows communication is described here:  http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/connectivity.html      It is one of the Connectivity components.

Did that help?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기