2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Camara on HTC One S Not Working

My project can't be simpler, I have a button to take a picture, the camera use front selected, and when I try the phone goes to back camera and do not do any thing else

Do I am doing something wrong 

I use a HTC one S, not routed



The AI2 Camera component is filled with bugs.  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/app-inventor-open-source-dev/camera/app-inventor-open-source-dev/jDu24R3584M/qwGobn6umNgJ

 One of them is the difficulty in the control distinguishing between the front and rear cameras.   On my Samsung, only the front camera can be controlled.

A huge problem with App Inventor is that the documentation of Controls does not reflect issues with the controls and possible work around solutions.   You can complain to Josh, who is responsible for documentation here:  jsheldon@mit.edu  and some members of the OpenSource development team here:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/app-inventor-open-source-dev  



what happens, if you try my snippet below?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기