2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Best way to chart results?

What's the best way to chart results?  I have screen 1 where the user enters his/her information (name, date, time).  Then I have screen 2 where he/she plays the game. (these must be on two separate screens for my purposes).   

I need to know which button is selected when each image is shown on screen so the chart of results would look like the one attached.  In a perfect world I would have a different spreadsheet for each time a user plays the game. (but this may not be realistic).

So, which is the best way to save these results?  Taifun has a beautifultutorial on using google spreadsheet to enter data, but can I adapt that to but the game results in?  Or should I use TinyWebDB?  



what about storing the data in a fusiontable instead?



Yes, I was considering that, too!  Thanks!

btw, I really like your PuraVida site!



thank you! glad to hear that! h*app*y inventing!



Quick question - can the fusion table work across screens?  So, info on screen 1 and screen 2 will be listed in the same table and I can have it display on screen 3?



sure!



How could I do that? Using tinydb?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기