2014년 12월 7일 일요일

I need Help!!

I need an app that will control a small robot car I am making. I have the layout of my app done but I'm completely lost on how to set up the blocks and would really appreciate some help.



We will not crate apps for you, we can help you on some parts but you have to tell/show us what you have tried, post some relevent blocks or what is/isn't working for you.



This is the layout of the app and as far as I have got with the blocks.. its the blocks for the commands I am stuck on



Timothy, the way to communicate via bluetooth is fairly well discussed within this forum and on other Web pages.

You can in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page  using terms like:

Bluetooth,
Arduino,
Lego Mindstorms and found some real good hints   or searched for app inventor using similar terms on the Web .

Here is what you get on the Web by searching   lego app inventor    for example         https://www.google.com/search?q=lego+app+inventor&oq=lego+app+inventor&aqs=chrome..69i57.7423j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8  


Your blocks are useful to only those with experience using bluetooth and might get a response.   Searching will provide you an immediate hint.

Good luck.



ARe there some bluetooth blocks for testing or responding
to successful or failed connections?

I didn't see any in your screen shots.



see here how to connect correctly

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기