2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Re: App crashes when installed on phone with apk after running fine in Emulator

"Emulation and Wifi testing in the current version is no guarantee that the code will run when the apk file is installed on the phone."

I too seem to have issues with apps running via companion and not after downloading. In my case (please keep in mind I am a neophyte working with app inventor) I took an app authored by a fellow Arduino enthusiast (with permission) and modified it to my needs. The purpose of the app is to control an Arduino controller via Bluetooth.The app was originally written using app inventor classic. I went back to classic and made the mods I needed and it ran fine via companion to my LG Lucid2. I downloaded both to my PC and directly to the phone and installed the app; it ran perfectly. Satisfied with my first project success, I felt I should do it with AppInventor 2 in the event classic was omitted. I edited in the block editor the same functions, and again they ran fine to the LG Lucid2 via the companion. But this time after downloading the the PC, (not seeing a way to download direct to the phone, the app crashed at a point where a Bluetooth selection was to be made from "listpicker".. Reiterating that when written with the block editor in AppInventor classic, and downloaded it works. I still have that version on the phone. The app also works using AI2 Companion to the phone. It however does not work when downloaded and installed on the phone.



It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기