2014년 12월 7일 일요일

BLUETOOTH

Hello! I'm form Mexico and I'm working with appinventor since 3 months ago, it's an easy tool for beginners, I'm not a beginner but i would like to know how can i receive a message from arduino bluetooth and save it in a label, the connection with bluetooth it's ok but i don't know how to receive this text and save in a label, i can sending text but i can't receiving. I hope someone can provide me this information



Search in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page  with the terms arduino   or  arduino bluetooth       or search the Web   for  app inventor arduino .    there are plenty of links.

When you are ready to code some blocks, post a screen capture of your relevant blocks and ask a specific question.  You will get help.

Also visit here frequently, someone might post something more specific.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기