2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Cambiar idioma MIT App Inventor 2 web (Change Language MIT App Inventor 2 web)

I am a beginner and started working with Inventor Mit 2 through the web and I can not change the language. Any idea why this option appears not me? Thank you



What is not changing?   Use the Globe MENU item to select the language...there are presently four choices.

My language is English, however when I switch to Espanol... I get:

If you started a Project in English, the names of the Controls and any variables you created will NOT change (see the blue arrow and the yellow highlight), however the MENU items and other labels will switch.   In this case to Spanish...see the red circles.

The language changes are NOT happening on your browser screen with Firefox?

Would you please tell us more about what you tried to do to change the programming language.  Thank you Diego.



The language menu, does not appear in Mit App Inventor 2 Version nb139a. Only Proyects, Connect, Build and Help. Use the browser Google Chrome. 



The “Language” menu is now a globe icon on the upper left hand side of the screen






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기