2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Can I make a chat room using AppInventor?

I want to make a app where I can see who is online. I can also exchange messages with one person in my contact. Is it possible in App Inventor? If yes then how? Thank you.



probably you can use this:

A Chat Demo with App Inventor 2 and PubNubTM


This is a group chat. I want to make a one to one chat room. I already have my group chat room.
What I want to add:
When a new user registers himself his data is stored in tinywebDB..and his name and phn no. is added to a list picker.Now the registered person can see the updated list picker.from there he can choose the name of a person.or click over the name to start sending him personal message.We r opening a new screen when clicked on a item in the list picker.that screen must open individualy for every person in the contact list.To choose a new contact for chating we go back to list picker.
Now, I already have a group chat which is using tinyWebDB so cannot add another tinyWebDB in the same project right?. If so, I can add a different tag. But it will collide in "when TiyWebDb1.GotValue".  Is it possible?



you can do a lot with PubNub, just use a separate channel for one to one chat
and concerning your TinyWebDB questions: yes, just use different tags
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 1개:

  1. I really need help, I am developing an Online Radio Streaming app with Ai2, with 5 Screens The Splash screen, The Radio Screan, Chat Screen, Events Calendar and About Screen. I really need help in the Chat Screen I have watched several tutorials on youtube on how to develop an online Chat Forum using Ai2 but am not getting anything that could help. But as i was searching the web this forum came up, and I was introduced to PubNub. And it was exactly what i want to do. I also saw samples on how it work. But my problem now is how can i get PubNub and Pubsub added to Ai2. That has been another headache for me. Please I will need your help. If there is a way you can refer me to your link on youtube describing how it is done, or if you dont have any, please you can also make a video of it so i can actually see a practical example on how it is done i will be very grateful. Thanks

    답글삭제