2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Help! With Fusion Table

So I'm using Fusion Tables to chart the user's response.  But I'm new to fusion tables and I'm stuck.  On Screen 1 they enter their name, date, etc.
Then they go to Screen 2 to start the game.  In the game they get two different images.  I need to know if they choose the right or left button when shown each image. The images each come on multiple times.  So, here's my problem.  How do I create a fusion table that lists EACH image shown and which button was selected?  I don't need to know just the number of right or wrong answers.  I need a list that shows which answer was selected for each image.
So, instead of "Correct: 5 Incorrect: 4" , instead I need something that says "Image 1: Correct, Image 2: Incorrect, Image 1: Incorrect, Image 2: Correct", etc. 
So the chart would look like the spreadsheet I attached.  I am totally confused.  How do I get it to list each image that is shown and which button was picked EACH TIME.  




You need extra columns, like
 turn number
 game number(?)
 correct choice (?)



Game number/Turn number is my column called "image" and I have columns for "correct" and "incorrect"....  I just don't know how to list correct choices for each turn in the fusion table....



Perhaps if you combined the two columns
correct and incorrect into a single true/false column
called correct?

If you only keep rows for questions that were attempted, 
you should have a true/false value for each row.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기