2014년 12월 12일 금요일

How to add a intro animation to my app ?

I am creating an application for my school project and I would like to add an intro animation to the application. Could anyone tell me how do I do that ? 


Sorry if this issue has already been raised .. Could you then give the link for the previous post ?

Thanking everyone in advance ...



http://www.appinventor.org/Chapter17  



A lot of programs use their opening animations to 
flash helpful tips to their users, while loading 
files in the background.

Is the rest of your app developed enough to
need to load files when it opens?



Actually, I am a newbie here and I have created a simple text and button based app. I do not need the animation during loading some files. My app loads fast enough, I need to add the video before the app (1st screen appears) begins to show everyone a small video about our school ...



Thank you for the link but I was actually looking for a way to add a video in my app ..



The video player is described here   http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/media.html#VideoPlayer

What you want is to play a video, not an animation..an animation was described earlier in the post, another thing that could be used is using an animated gif image in conjunction with a Web Viewer.  An animated gif can be made using tools on your PC to create a very short "video" like presentation if all you need is a few seconds worth.

What you want is the video player.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기