2014년 12월 12일 금요일

removing an item from a list

A user my have 10 to 20 locations he services but occasionally he may lose an account and then he might have to remove a location say for example he has 12 accounts 12 locations but the 5th location cancels and now he needs to remove that one from his list of accounts.  I've been looking at the remove blocks but I don't know how to figure out the index reference



Have two lists... one with the data, and one empty.

Loop through the first list and if an item DOESN'T match what you're trying to delete, copy it to the new list.  Do this throughout the list, and the only one not copied will be the one you want to delete.



This does not seem to be working:  here is a screenshot:



I am thinking this may only work for a list that is displayed to a label my list is stored to a list picker and so far all my testing has failed.  I click remove and then when I check the list the location is still there. Can you help me??



Please post a screenshot of the List_Locations.Open block...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기