2014년 12월 27일 토요일

app inventor 2 de fusion table kaydedilen bilgileri listpicker nasıl çekilir ? (How pulled the app inventor fusion table 2 also recorded information listpick?)

 
 

I am getting an error in this type of way where .Siz by mistake?



which error do you get?
probably you forgot the space after FROM?
use Do it to debug your blocks
see also 

Frequent Made Errors with Fusion Tables Fusiontables and how to fix them




Invalid query: parse error near I get an error. I do not understand much I appreciate you help this program



May be the reason?



see again 

Frequent Made Errors with Fusion Tables Fusiontables and how to fix them


If you checked for all the Frequent Made Errors and the error message doesn't tell you anything to fix this, add a screenshot of your SQL statement including the "Do it" result and a screenshot of your error message and I will try to help you. Thank you.       






do not write anything in it display.Find honest, I do not know the use of the program. :(



as I already guessed, you forgot the space after FROM...
to learn how to work with fusiontables, please first do the Pizza Party tutorial




btw. to use Do it helps...
Taifun




I do not fix that



you are not able to add a space after FROM?



no space, but how many times I fix :(



I send many of the .ai file you bakabilrmi? unless you bother ..



I did not expect that it's so hard to add a space?



I was very much thanks ettim.Bu the time. :)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기