2014년 12월 27일 토요일

Botão Fechar aplicativo; splash screen; zoom em imagem; deslizar telas (Close application button; splash screen; zoom image; sliding screens)


1) I am creating hum application and I have already spent Some pace Him. On the main screen, created hum button to close the application and return to the normal screen smartphone do. I made ​​the block with the control "by application". However instead Simply IT close the application, as HE times back to the previous screen, As if the button "back". What is to Be Wrong?
2) Another Question: I learned one "splash screen" do through hum video on Youtube and I was happy with the result However When I leave A Second Screen To return to the Main Screen (screen1) IT restart the splash screen instead. to go to Direct screen with YOUR options, As if restarting the application. How to Avoid THAT? 
3) There Any way to configure the Screen Change Para application through sliding your finger?
4) How do I pair to zoom option in the application placed Images?

--
1) to close a screen, use the close screen block instead of the close application block
2) this is a known issue of the companion app see also here https://puravidaapps.com/manager.php. Build your app and test again using the apk file manager.aia
3) this is possible, but only if you use a canvas or a webviewer
4) I'm not sure, if I understand what you are asking, but you can use pinch to zoom in the webviewer, see this similar example App Inventor and animated gifs  ani.aia

--
Here is another way to zoom images:

It depends on what you mean by zoom, for an image:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기