2014년 12월 27일 토요일

bug

Because the bug occurred, my design was damaged causing a deletação of some files, I wonder if I Can Make hum backup.



name Boletim_virtual project



What kind of files did you lose Thiago?     Were these files  images or sound files loaded in Boletim_virtual's Media or something else?   Are you missing a Project?

Please tell us more about your problem.  If images are not posting in your app and they once were there, there is probably a simple solution.  If your entire Project is missing, the solution is different.



I missed the block a few screens



I have asked someone at MIT to check your         project.  Because it is the Christmas holidays, if may be several days before someone can look to see if any blocks can be recovered.  Be aware, it might be impossible to recover any blocks.    You should be using a saved aia file to self recovery.

Be patient and someone will look but it might not be util next Monday or later.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기