2014년 12월 27일 토요일

To publish an update of a published APP

I need to publish a new version of my APP that is already on Playstore.. Google's instructions seems to be adressed to programmers. I am just an AI2 programmer. When I published the first time I used only the .apk file. Although I prepared a keystore and an .aia file, but it was not asked for. Anyone can simplifify this process, specifically how to Version a published APP with AI2. Thank you, It will be greatly appreciated.



I have published an app on GP and have done updates.  As far as I know, the only thing you have to do, (other than fixing any bugs and enhancements you have in the app;) ) is simply upgrade the version number... you do that on screen1's properties.  Then you go to Google Play and just upload a new APK... Make sure you check it first though!



as Enis said




Thank you Enis, it worked. And Thank you Taifun. You are both savers.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기