2014년 12월 27일 토요일

timers

I have a question about timers. I have 3 timers running in an app to manipulate sprites and labels. The problem I am having is timer1 controls spritea, spriteb and spritec. Timer2 controls label1. Timer3 controls sprite3.

The problem I am seeing is spritea and spriteb move as expected. Spritec is slow, but acceptable.

label1 is fine.

Sprinte3 is slow and unacceptable unfortunatly. 

What I am trying to figure out is their a priority of timers based on creation, or is there a simple way to debug this if timers are agnostic to creation order. My current plan is to update a debug label to say when its entering a specific timer and when leaving a specific timer. Any thoughts are gratefully accepted.



It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기