2014년 12월 27일 토요일

Blocks disappeared

I'm building my app and it isn't over. Thus this afternoon when i was connected on Chrome to finish my project so i lost all of the blocks of my second page. The most important, I need a help please because I don't understand.



How many screens do you have?    If you have more than 10 screens, App Inventor becomes unstable and this could be your issue.  The simple fix may be to restore your project using the aia source file you should have been saving on your desktop.  Do you have a saved aia file?

Is the problem with only one project or is the problem with ALL of your projects?

What is the name of your project?    It is possible MIT might be able to recover your blocks but sometimes that is not possible.

Please answer the questions and tell us what you were doing with  your project immediately before having lost blocks on some screens (not all the screens?).



Yes, I got more than 10 pages, no i ddidn't save a aia file unfortunately. I'm doing everything you told me to do but there's nothing which reappear. I got this problem with just on project.

My project is named : Rough! and the problem concerned one and only screen that i named: Connexion. I hope you could help me.



OK, thanks... the problem was brought to the attention of MIT; when someone finds a free moment, they probably will look for your file.  No guarentee it is retrievable and you may not got a response tonight and hopefully yur prough Rough! will get looked at  sometime tomorrow if possible but it could take longer.



This same problem is happening to me. When I click on the link to open App Inventor 2 the first thing it stats is that my blocks are empty and would I like to save. Of course I say No and then click continue. Sometimes it takes 4 times to reload before it will give me my blocks back.



But, eventually it DOES give your blocks back???  That's important... Please confirm this...



Yes Gary MMTech i had the same but i'm pressing the button "no" I still lost my blocks. Otherwise thanks you SteveJG to help me but I do not have much time, my project was finished it just had to do the tests and it's good. So what I will do is to try to rebuild my lost blocks if i can in hoping they are exactly as I did. But if your team manages to find a way to bring me my blocks, it will be perfect and I will take my old blocks.



Yes, so far I always get my blocks back.



 I just logged in to show someone my app which I haven't been working on for a week or more and all my blocks are gone for Screen1. I only have 3 screen and the bulk of the app was in Screen1. Haven't backed up in a long time and I'm not sure whether I clicked Not to save when I was warned about empty blocks...doh....

Have I any chance of recovery?



Someone is looking out for me...turns out I did have a backup in my repository. I had backed it up the day after my last edit...phew.....just didn't remember where I'd put it exactly.



I experience the same problem with only two screens



waouw, I just hope they gonna found a solution for us all 



Hey guys, if it's on very initial load of the project then I may be having the same problem.  Every time I open the project it immediately gives me the popup and asks me if I want to save an empty screen.  I pick no, wait 5 seconds, and then it reloads the page.  However, the popup just appears again and I get stuck in a loop of clicking "No, don't save" and reloading the page only to see the popup again.
BUT, if this is what's happening to you all, I found a quick-fix.  Load the project, and then as fast as you can (you have to act faster than the popup can appear), go to your Projects menu, go to "My Projects" and just open or create some other project.  Then go back to the project giving you the problem and the popup will no longer appear and your blocks should still be there.  I've had this happen 3 times and it has worked every time so far, but take note that it can take a few tries before you can be fast enough to complete the task before the popup appears.



ok thank you all for your help


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기