2014년 12월 27일 토요일

choose the preferred navigator

you can open the list navigation systems installed to let the user choosewhich to use? waze example, tom tom, or google maps?



you should get that list automatically, if you do not specify the activity package and activity class of the activity starter



thanks



I use the code shown in the attached, how can I change it to notindicate the navigator of Google but get the list of browsers to choosemy favorite?




1. remove the activity class 
.2 also try to remove the google.navigation:///? in the data uri, 
however I'm not sure, if the different navigation apps can receive parameter like this, each navigation app might be different... 
just try something and let us know, what you find out...




ok thanks, I try in the next few days and I'll know


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기