2014년 12월 27일 토요일

sorting lists of lists


Since I cannot get listview component to work discussed here, I wanted to sort my list of lists according to the example here. Although I believe I did exactly like it shows ( I got the aia and studied it, then did it in my own project), I couldn't get it to work in my project, where the title never seems to change, so it is always google.

Attached are my blocks, as you can see, I didn't create a list of lists, as I already had one, received from a database using csv and converted to a list using "List from CSV table" and then divided into three other tables using an if else statement. What I'm planning to do is to sort the tables right after they are divided into tables. could it be about the list I have? When I set the listview elements to "idaritable"(the table you can see in the blocks), it shows:

(1 id YD sth sth sth)
(2 id ME sth sth sth)
(3 id ME sth1 sth sth)

Also, I am trying to sort by the 4th column, so I changed the 2s to 3s in the javascript thing.. Any help is much appreciated. thanks.
--
What is the purpose of your lists? I found an easier was of listing than lists of lists.  Basically when you create a main list, you also create a sublist by joining the mainlist.text with another variable. I can provide an example if you need one.

--
the general purpose is to make a phonebook. the main list is received as a csv table, and then divided into three lists and stored into the db. also they are not received in order, so I need to sort them.

--
please provide again a screenshot including Do it results

--
What are you using as a sort variable? By area code? By name?

--
Taifun, the first do it you asked doesnt return anything. the second one is attached.

Branden, I sort using names.
--
there is something wrong with your data

see again my example https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/pVA3VUMN5W8/pZLttKYl3-8J how a correct URL should look like


--
Thank you and all the others for your time. I actually noticed the difference in my data. Although the lines include same type of data, this sorting procedure brings my data differently. I think the reason is that my data was converted from csv to table in the first place. My tables look like this:

1 - id - ydyo - name - some number - some text
2 - id - ydyo - name - some number - some text
3...

I tried to change the codes a little, with no luck. still I get error messages, and in the blocks I also noticed an error, the first get global item should be global temp. I corrected it, but even then it didn't work. I'll try more and figure it out. Again, thanks.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기