2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Blocks Workspace is Empty / Images not loaded properly

Since december 10th a project of mine won't load properly anymore. Until then there wasn't any problem and everything works just fine.

  • The message upon loading the project I'm getting is: Blocks Workspace is Empty (also see attached screenshot). After clicking "No, don't save", the project shows up, but some images aren't visible.
  • When I export the project, several images has a size of 0 bytes, which is obviously wrong (also see attached screenshot).

Are there any new server issues?

Thanx for responding in advance.





yes, there have been issues yesterday
let me recommend to replace the images with size = 0 by the correct images, just open the aia file with 7zip and copy the images into the asset folder, then upload your project and try again



This appears to be the server error that is being talked about.  MIT believes the issue is fixed.   Perhaps not.

Please try this:     1) delete all the zero sized images from your media .   2) re-load the images from your saved original images (hope you saved them) to the Media .  3) Close your browser.  4)  Try loading the project again.

Another way to do this is to try loading the project from your saved aia file.  What happens.



Thanks, I'll give it a try. However I noticed that a subsequent export shows other images with size zero.

Does these issues you mention explains the Empty Blocks Workspace too?



Yes, I do have all the original images. I'll reassemble the assets folder, and upload the newly created aia.

Thanks folks, you're quick response is really appreciated!



>> This appears to be the server error that is being talked about.
Where can I find information about and follow this issue? 

>> MIT believes the issue is fixed.   Perhaps not.
Unfortunately it is not fixed. I fixed the assetsfolder and uploaded and downloaded the project: It, again, has empty images in it. I also tried to update the zero sized image via AI2, after which I downloaded the project again... Still, however other, zero-sized images. 

Any other suggestions?



>> Where can I find information about and follow this issue? 
I think I this is the post: Missing some app's graphical component in phone






Also I have the same problems. They are two different problems. I have not read communications MIT on erasing blocks but only for the media in the project. I hope for a solution.



Yes, this was reproduced last night and we believe it's something that's changed or is having a problem on the Google Cloud servers... Jeff will be working on this again this morning.

Please check here or the AI2 splash screen for any updates during the day.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기