2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Strange build error

I have a lot of pictures in my app and added a few more. Now when I build my app it constantly keeps changing in size. For example: I build my app and it's size is 4.23 mb, Then immediately  without changing absolutely  anything I build my app again ant now it's 4.12 mb. Also every time I build my app I get different errors. Sometimes I get a runtime error while playing the game, Other times I don't get a runtime error but I can see a few images missing. Again, I don't change anything, I just keep building my app and it just keeps building it different. So my question is why? What is going on?



There have been problems today with the build servers and the Google Cloud.  Please read the following, for which there's a link now on the splash screen for AI2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wQy_1uCsZDAXY51wElbMyfy8AJid_EOqklIX_ggzBJY/pub



Didn't see that, thanks :)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기