2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Highlighting a selected row in a listview?

So I have a list that I populate and I select a row which enables a delete button which deletes the row.  Is there a way to highlight the row to indicate which row I'm really deleting?



do you use a listpicker to pick that row? You can display the selected row in a label in the afterpicking event



If it's a List Picker or a List View, you could set the .TEXT property of it to the selected item contents.



Thanks for the suggestions.  After further reflection I think the "highlight" way is probably not the best way to do it on a mobile device.  I would have liked to have used a popup menu and select "Delete" but App Inventor doesn't seem to have that capability yet.  So I decided on using a choose dialog instead.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기