2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Errori nella visualizzazione di alcune immagini e di importazione di .aia (Errors in the view of some images and import .aia)


I am writing this email because I have a problem with my project,
The program worked great until three days ago, when he started inexplicably not to see some pictures I was also a message saying that some screen had been completely deleted and asked me if I was to have done so intentionally and I every time I answered no. Because of these problems I exported my project in point .aia to import it later.
But the program does not make me import and gives me the errorServer error: could not build project.
I enclose in the email the .aia in question.

Waiting for your reply I offer cordial greetings and The ringranzio in advance.





There appear to be problems with the Google Cloud servers... we're working on the problem and hope to get it resolved today.  Please check the AI2 splash screen or here on the forum for updates.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기